15 Indian Movies That Set World Records
Entertainment desk: Who doesn’t love watching movies, moviegoers are spread all over the country. Indian films are divided into several categories. Like Bollywood, Tollywood. Southern movies, Bengali movies, etc. under Tollywood, then Hindi movies under Bollywood. Each segment of the film industry has a different audience. But there is a craze for Hindi and Southern industry films all over the country now.
These films are seen by people of all languages across the country. Some films from these two industries have gained immense popularity and entered the list of top-grossing films. Today, I am going to discuss with you the 15 movies that have earned the most money at the box office and gained huge popularity. Let’s find out which movies made it into the top 15 list through this article.
1) KGF Chapter 2: Directed by Prashant Neel, this movie earned over 1000 crores at the box office. People have been waiting for Chapter 2 for 4 years after its first chapter. People were even pre-booking tickets for the movie before it was released. However, Phil is the fourth highest-grossing film on the list.
2) Dangal: The film starring Aamir Khan and Ri is at No. 1 on the list. This film was extremely popular not only in the country but also abroad. The film was broadcast dubbed in 34 other countries, including China. The total worldwide box office revenue of this movie is 2028 Crores.
3) Baahubali 2: Baahubali is one of the most popular southern films. This film has gained great popularity not only in the South, but also throughout the country. The film earned Rs 1810 crore at the box office.
4) RRR: This film is at number 3 in the list of the most profitable films. The film earned 1120 crores at the box office.
5) Bajrangi Bhaijaan: This movie earned Rs 910 crores. It ranks fifth in the list of highest-grossing films. This movie has Salman Khan in the lead role. The film became a huge success.
6) Secret Superstar: Aamir Khan’s featured film is ranked sixth in the list. The total cost of this movie was Rs.858.
7) PK: This movie has Anushka Sarma and Aamir Khan in the lead roles. Sushant Singh Rajput is also there but he was shown for a few minutes. The film ranked seventh and earned a total of Rs 743 crore.
8) 2.0: The movie starring Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar was a huge hit. Also, Aishwarya Roy played the role of Parse in this movie. The film earned Rs 648 at the box office.
9) Sanju: This film starring Ranbir Kapoor is a biography of actor Sanjay Dutt. This movie is number 9 in the list. The film earned Rs 585 crore at the box office.
10) Sultal: This film starring Salkhan and Anushka earned Rs 584 crore at the box office. This movie is ranked 10th in the list.
11) Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman and Katrina starring this movie was extremely popular. The film earned Rs 561 crore at the box office.
12) Padmaavat: The film earned Rs 540 crore and is ranked twelfth in the list. The film stars Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in the lead roles.
13) Dhoom 3: This movie starring Aamir Khan was a huge hit. The film earned 529.97 crores.
14) War: Hrithik This movie is at number 14 on the list. The total revenue of this film is 451 crores.
How to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the phone number
15) Saho: This movie starring Prabhas and Shraddha is at number 15 on the list. The film was a huge success. The film’s total box office revenue is 432 crore.
#Indian #Movies #Set #World #Records